Terms & conditions
The Winelands Art Gallery is a business within the retail industry and sells various artworks.
• Delivery policy: Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 7 working days and delivery confirmed with a tracking number. These details will be emailed to you, once the product has left our premises.
• Shipping fee: Will be subject to an additional charge to be quoted, over and above the price of the product purchased. International shipping of order will be through courier. Within South Africa, courier or Postnet will be used. International shipping may incur additional costs, based on the rules of the country to which the product is sent. These costs are for the customers account and not The Winelands Art Gallery.
• Damage: The Winelands Art Gallery does everything it can to ship the products safely and securely. We take no responsibility for damaged caused
by third party couriers. Once item leaves our premises, the risk moves from The Winelands Art Gallery to you, our customer. It is advisable to request
insurance on the item you are purchasing.
• Export restriction: The offering on this website is available to South African customers, as well as international customers. As long as those
international countries are not within restricted areas that couriers do not service from South Africa.
• Return and Refunds policy: The provision of goods and services by The Winelands Art Gallery is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability,
The Winelands Art Gallery, will refund the client in full within 30 days.
• Cancellation of orders by the client: will attract a 10% administration fee.
of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may
be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
• Online Payment: Your information provided to us is safe. Since we use PayFast as an online payment gateway, we do not have access to your credit
card details. Payfast is quick and safe, but we use them as a 3rd party.
Simply follow the steps and it will be a quick and easy process – visit the PayFast site for more information.
• Direct Payment: Electronic Funds Transfers can be made into The Winelands Art Gallery’s bank account, the details of which will be provided
• Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency: The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
• Country of domicile: This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and The Winelands Art Gallery chooses as its domicilium citandi et
executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 78 Via Roma, Rosedale Estate, Durbanville, 7550, South Africa.
• Variation: The Winelands Art Gallery may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
• Delivery delay due to weather events or government law implementation might take place if:
◦ Government implement a temporary law, where delivery of goods cannot take place (for example country lockdown).
◦ Weather events, such as extreme precipitation, have recently impeded transportation access.
• If The Winelands Art Gallery expect carriers will need additional time to ship your order because of the above-stated reasons, delivery time will be
increased. We will monitor and update any changes needed in delivery time due to large-scale transportation issues and inform you within 48 hours.
Orders cannot be cancelled due to the above circumstance.
Return and refund policy:
No returns or refunds permitted.
• Copyright: The artworks are all original creations and the copyright always stays with the artist. Once an item is purchased, the copyright remains with the artist who created the artwork and does NOT belong to the person purchasing the artwork. No reproductions may be made of any artwork you purchase through The Winelands Art Gallery. No reproductions may be made from any images found on the website www.thewinelandsartgallery.co.za or from the website www.thewinelandsartgallery.com If it is found that copyright laws have been broken, then you will be held legally liable for any such laws being broken. Copyright is protected by South African and international law.